Monday 27 June 2011

Not so much a new post.

I promised Jim I'd sort out a link to his new blog of train pictures.
So, if you look at the links bit to the side of this post, there's a whopping big link to his site.
Just click on the picture to go there.
Some nice photos already. Hope he updates it more than I update this blog.

I went a bit artistic and bunged in a new title picture for us as well. I'll probably change it again in a week or two though, as it's not that balanced. Dodgy source material.

Despite the lack of blog posts, I've been out on the bike quite a bit lately, which is more than can be said for certain members of the club. 
No names though, eh Jim.
Oh, and Ian's been cycling quite a bit with his new knee, just a few weeks after getting it done. He's amazed his surgeon, but that's a different story altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment